Asset Manager Real Estate - Intern
*6-month internship to be filled as soon as possible*
Within the Asset Management department, you provide support to Asset Managers on diversified funds (office, retail, light industrial).
Within a young and dynamic team, you work in project mode in connection with all the departments and the many external advisers (managers, marketers, notaries, lawyers, works manager, architects, etc.).
In this context, you will have the following missions:
- Realize internal and external real estate and financial communication media
- Model the different valuation strategies established with the Asset Managers – Periodically update the business plans of the buildings and funds
- Analyze, integrate and update the general documentation concerning the buildings (technical, legal, tax data, etc.)
- Constitute, within the framework of arbitrations, the data rooms in connection with the various stakeholders
- Actively participate in the process of marketing vacant premises (setting up mandates, monitoring brokers, drafting leases, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of our databases to refine the analysis of assets and the market
- Participate in the digitalization of the service in connection with Portfolio Management (Support the study and implementation of digital tools, etc.)
You are preparing for a baccalaureate level +4/+5 such as a Grande Ecole, University or ideally a Master's degree specializing in Business Real Estate (Essec, Dauphine, Sorbonne, Espi), or you have just obtained your diploma.
You know the real estate sector, its players and have already had the opportunity to demonstrate your interest in the professions of asset management, investment and/or real estate financing.
You are rigorous, dynamic and have clear, concise and reliable written and oral communication. Your ability to take initiatives, to communicate, team spirit, and passion for your job will be decisive.
Operationally, you are comfortable with commercial leases and numbers. You master office tools, especially Excel and Power Point.
A good command of English is necessary.
FURTHER INFORMATION :
Location: Paris 8 – travel possible.