Environmental Project Manager - Work-study program
As an environmental project manager, you will report to the Technical Department and your objective will be to optimize environmental performance and specifically the decarbonization of assets under management and contribute to the Group's ESG strategy "Create More » .
You will participate in the sustainability and enhancement of heritage on a technical and environmental level. Real opportunity to make a positive impact!
You are the privileged interlocutor of the tenants and you will have to develop as such a strong relational, centered on the satisfaction of the customer and the users.
You will work closely with the Asset Management, Property Management, Investment Management and ESG teams in charge of the fund(s) in which you operate.
In this context, your missions will include:
- Deployment of the Group's Environment policy, support for PAREF's ecological transition
- Collection of environmental data and their monitoring (EPRA sBPR, Tertiary Decree)
- Participation in various projects within the group on decarbonization (BREEAM, HQE certification, SRI label, CRREM)
- Organization and preparation of annual meetings with tenants on environmental topics (green committee)
- Supervision of regulatory obligations (Asbestos, ICPE, SSI etc …)
- Assistance in the implementation of OPEX / CAPEX budgets
- Monitoring of the work program and real estate operations
- Manage claims requests and direct them according to the different service providers
- Monitoring of the services of external agents (technical and environmental)
- Management and traceability of complaints and calls for tenders
- Bac +4/+5 training (Master, School of Engineering) in the field of energy/CSR/sustainable development/environment
- Looking for a work-study contract (apprenticeship contract or professionalization contract)
- Knowledge of French environmental regulations
- Fluency in English and Pack Office (Powerpoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of the real estate business is a plus
FURTHER INFORMATION :
Location: Paris 8