PAREF is a leading European player in real estate management, active for more than 30 years with the aim of becoming one of the leaders in real estate management by relying on recognized know-how.
Today, the Group manages more than 3 billion euros in assets and operates in France, Germany, Italy and Switzerland and operates across the entire value chain of real estate investment professions: investment, property management funds, renovation and development project management, asset management, rental management.
This 360° coverage allows it to offer integrated and tailor-made services to institutional and individual investors.
Committed, the Group aims to help create more value and sustainable growth and has placed CSR issues at the heart of its strategy.
PAREF is a SIIC real estate company, listed on compartment C of Euronext Paris – FR0010263202 – PA
Our purpose: to be a 360° real estate pioneer!
The subsidiary PAREF Investment Management manages the accounting of all SCPI and OPCI funds under the management of PAREF Gestion.
Within the Finance department, you will report to the accounting and consolidation manager and will support the Corporate Finance team on various subjects related to all of the PAREF Group's departments.
In this context, your missions will include:
- Entering invoices and other accounting documents
- Supplier payment management (overheads)
- Bank reconciliations and daily checking of bank balances
- Account lettering
- Monitoring and control of the business software interface
- Management and tracking of expense reports
- Managing distributor payments
- Physical and digital classification of documents
- Preparation of VAT and DAS2
- Relations with third parties (Clients / suppliers / depository control / bank)
- Participation in the quarterly closing of accounts and the production of closing files
- Preparation of tax packages
- Participation in the group consolidation process
You hold a DCG or equivalent and have a successful initial experience of 3-5 years in general accounting
You are familiar with IT management tools: spreadsheets, accounting software including Sage 1000
You are rigorous, dynamic with clear and reliable written and oral communication.
- You take initiatives, have team spirit and a passion for the job!
FURTHER INFORMATION :
Location: Paris 8