The Combined General Meeting of PAREF shareholders met on June 4, 2019 in Paris. The holders of 83,093 % shares with exercisable voting rights were present, represented or voted by post.
During the General Assembly, Antoine Castro, Chief Executive Officer presented the main thrusts of PAREF's strategy. Antoine Onfray, Chief Financial Officer of the Company, highlighted the operational and financial performance of the Group in 2018.
The resolutions presented by the Board of Directors were adopted with more than 93 % of the votes of the shareholders present, represented or having voted by correspondence.
In particular, the shareholders approved:
- the parent company and consolidated financial statements for the 2018 financial year and the payment in cash of a dividend of 3.85 euros per share. The dividend will be detached on June 7, 2019 and paid on June 11, 2019. This distribution is in line with the Company's dividend distribution policy of between 65 % and 75 % of recurring net income;
- the ratification of the cooptation of Ms. Lingyu Cai as director as well as the appointment of Mr. Elvis Liu and Ms. Valérie Guillen as directors.
The composition of the PAREF Board of Directors on June 4, 2019 is as follows:
- Ms. CAI Lingyu;
- M. DE OLIVEIRA E CASTRO Antoine, General manager ;
- Mr. GONG Ping, Chairman of the Board of Directors ;
- Mrs GUILLEN Valérie, independent director ;
- Mr. HEIDTMANN Dietrich, independent director ;
- Mr. LEVY-LAMBERT Hubert, Honorary Chairman of the Board of Directors ;
- Mr. LIU Elvis;
- Mrs ROBERT Michaela, independent director ; and
- Ms. FANG Xu.
The full results of the General Assembly votes will be available on the website in the coming days.
July 31, 2019: half-year results
About the PAREF Group
PAREF is developing in two complementary business sectors: (i) investment through the real estate company SIIC PAREF mainly in business real estate in the Paris region (€ 138 million in assets at December 31, 2018) and (ii) management on behalf of third parties through PAREF Gestion (€ 1,426 million in funds managed as of December 31, 2018), a management company approved by the AMF.
PAREF is a SIIC real estate company, listed on compartment C of Euronext Paris - FR0010263202 - PAR
More information on www.paref.fr
Chief Operating Officer
Phone. : 01 40 29 86 86
Alexandre Dechaux / Antoine Denry
07 62 72 71 15/06 66 58 82 61