Strong performance of the Group's 3 business lines
In the first half of 2022, PAREF Group demonstrated the relevance of the transformation of its business model aimed at creating synergies between its activities. Both the own assets portfolio, the third-party regulated management (PAREF Gestion), and the redevelopment and asset management activity (PAREF Investment Management) have contributed to a strong increase in Net Profit.
The Net Profit at € 13.6m for the first half of 2022 is multiplied by 4 compared to the same period in 2021 (€ 3.6m), (€3.6 million), driven by:
- an increase of value of € 11m of its own portfolio principally related to the signing of new lease in Levallois-Perret;
- A substantial growth in gross management fees to € 8m (or +51% vs. H1 2021) thanks to the increase of 159% in fundraising compared to H1 2021;
- A strong increase in gross subscription fees to € 10.7m (or 2.7x vs. H1 2021); and
- A performance fee of € 1.3m from Medelan project managed by Paref Investment Management for institutional investor.
All three business lines therefore contribute to the performance, confirming the resilience, earnings growth and synergy of PAREF Group’s model.
At the Group level, assets under management are up to a total of almost € 2.9 billion
- 198m of own assets (+11.3% on a like-for-like basis vs. 31 December 2021) ;
- 2,676m managed on behalf of institutional or individual third parties+ 7% vs. 31 December 2021).
The balance sheet situation continues to strengthen, with financial and management indicators improving steadily:
- EPRA Net Reinstatement Value (NRV) keeps on rising by 3% to € 134.1 per share (€ 130.0 at 31 December 2021);
- Loan to Value ratio (LTV ) is maintained at a low level of 22% (equal to 31 December 2021);
- Interest coverage ratio (ICR) improves significantly to 7.4x (from 4.6x at year-end 2021);
- Financial occupancy rate of owned assets maintained at 95.1% in line with the level at 31 December 2021.
The Board of Directors of PAREF, during the meeting held on July 28, 2022, approved the closing of the half-year consolidated accounts as at June 30, 2022.