Consolidated revenue of PAREF amounted €6.6m in Q1 2021, including:
– Gross rental income of €2.0m, a slight decrease mainly explained by the disposals completed in 2020,
– Management commissions of €2.5m, remaining stable compared to the same period in 2020,
– Subscription commissions of €2.1m, following the decision to suspend subscription of the SCPI Novapierre Allemagne 2 during the 1st quarter of 2021. Except for Novapierre Allemagne 2, gross subscription from other products increased by 21% compared to the same period last year.
- Gross rental income of € 2.0 million, the slight decrease is mainly linked to disposals made in 2020
- Gross management fees of € 2.5 million, stable compared to the same period in 2020;
- Gross subscription fees of € 2.1 million, due to the decision to temporarily suspend collection on SCPI Novapierre Germany 2 in the 1st quarter of 2021. Excluding Novapierre Germany 2, collection increased by around 21% on other vehicles compared to the same period last year.