You can view or review the conference by clicking on this link.
A successful first step for the PAREF Group's transformation plan allowing the payment of a historic dividend
At Group level, assets under management grew by 13% to reach nearly 2.7 billion euros
- € 196 million in own account assets (+6.3% at constant scope compared to December 31, 2020);
- €2,501 million managed on behalf of institutional or private third parties (+ 14% compared to December 31, 2020).
Solid financial indicators
- Net income up 35% €11.0 million (€8.2 million as of December 31, 2020);
- EPRA Net Reinstatement Value of reconstitution (Net Reinstatement Value / NRV) in increase of 4% at €130.0 per share (€125.1 per share as of December 31, 2020);
- Ratio ofindebtedness (LTV) lowered to 22% (compared to 25% as of 12/31/2020); and
- A substantial liquidity close to €50 million (including an undrawn confirmed line of credit).
Sustained development of activities
- Occupancy rate financial of assets reached 92.6%, up +11.5 points related to
December 31, 2020;
- Opening of the third office abroad of PAREF Investment Management in September 2021 in Frankfurt;
- 2 new mandates signed internationally by PAREF Investment Management with institutions.
Proposal for the highest dividend ever paid by the Group, at €4.70 per share payable in cash for the 2021 financial year, subject to the approval of the General Meeting which will meet on May 19, 2022.
PAREF's Board of Directors, meeting on February 17, 2022, approved the corporate and consolidated financial statements as of December 31, 2021. Audit procedures by the statutory auditors are in progress.
Download the presentation here