You will find below our policy regarding the processing of personal data (the “Data”).
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING, IN CHARGE OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Within the framework of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the “General Data Protection Regulation” (hereinafter the “RGPD”), PAREF, a limited company under French law, registered in the Trade Register and of the Paris companies under number 412 793 002, whose registered office is located at 153 boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris (hereinafter "the Company"), is responsible for processing your personal data (within the meaning of the GDPR) .
When you complete a form on the site (hereinafter the "Site") or enter into a commercial or investment relationship with the Company, Data may be collected by or on behalf of the Company.
2. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THEY COLLECTED?
- Personal data collected to communicate with you
In order to respond to you when you complete a contact form on the Site, the Company may collect the following Data:
- last name First Name,
- contact details (email address, postal address, telephone number).
These Data are processed for the sole purpose of responding to your request for information and their processing is based on your consent.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of registering and managing your investment
As part of your investment, we collect the data of your personal profile allowing us to identify you, to contact you, and if necessary to manage the investments you have made and to pay you the dividends corresponding to your investment. In this context, the Company may collect the following Data:
- last name First Name,
- copy of your identity card, passport or residence permit,
- contact details (email address, postal address, telephone number),
- bank identifier (RIB, IBAN, BIC),
- proof of address,
- family situation (marital status, number of children, etc.),
- asset situation (any component of your assets, information on any guarantees),
- financial and fiscal data (income and other resources, means of payment, kbis extract, balance sheets, tax notice),
- data on your professional activity (profession, nature of the employment contract, name and address of the employer, function within an organization, representation of a legal person).
We use this Data to study the solvency of our customers as well as the management and monitoring of our relationship, in particular the management of contracts, invoices and collections, the management of complaints, the recovery of unpaid debts, the management of disputes. . The data collected is essential for this processing.
If you are a legal person, we also collect Data from your directors and employees whose contact details have been provided to us for the purpose of entering into and performing your investment contract.
When you visit the Site, we collect data transmitted by your browser to our server. The processing is carried out in the legitimate interest of improving the stability and functionality of the Site. The Data will in no case be transmitted or used for other purposes.
We use Google Analytics for the analysis of our web traffic. It is a Google internet audience analysis tool that allows us to better understand the behavior of our users. This tool generates statistics on the use of the Site without the users being identified personally.
For information on cookies, you can access them on this link.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your Data in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations, and in particular:
- when you have freely given your consent;
- when the processing is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures or the execution of a contract;
- when the Company must comply with legal or regulatory obligations;
- when a legitimate interest of the Company justifies the processing.
We will not process your Data for any other purpose (unless you have given your consent in a specific writing), in particular, we will not use your Data for commercial purposes that are not related to the investment you have made or those that you would like to achieve in the future.
4. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
Your Data is kept for a limited period of time corresponding to the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the regulations in force, and compliance with the legal, regulatory and contractual obligations of the Company.
Thus, with regard to investors, the Data is kept for the duration of the participation and beyond, for a maximum period of five years from the end of the investment period except for those that the Company is in. right to withhold to meet regulatory, legal or tax obligations and which must be kept for a longer period. In this context, the Data is kept to meet this legal, regulatory or fiscal retention period. If you wish to cancel your investment or give up your participation by withdrawal or assignment, we undertake, on request, to erase or return your Data, unless it is to be kept for storage purposes, in accordance with the legal, regulatory or tax requirements of the Company.
With regard to tenant customers, data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and beyond, for three years for residential leases, or five years for commercial or civil leases, after the end of the contract. the relationship.
The Data communicated to us by our customers or prospects with a view to receiving commercial offers is kept as long as the customer or prospect remains active and, at the latest, three years after the last contact with him.
With regard to rental applicants, if the lease is not concluded, the information is kept for three months from when it was collected.
Regarding commercial relations, the Data collected is kept for the duration of the commercial relationship.
Regarding the Data collected to respond to one of your requests, this Data is kept for the duration of the management of this request.
After expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be deleted or anonymized, provided that they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract, for compliance with a legal obligation or for proof of a right and / or that there is no longer a legitimate interest in their conservation.
5. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of GDPR.
6. TO WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSED?
In order to carry out its mission, the Company must disclose the Data concerning you to the following recipients:
- The affiliated companies of the PAREF group for management purposes,
- Banks involved in the management process,
- Tax administration on request,
- Our advice from which we seek advice if necessary,
- The service providers who intervene within the framework of the strict implementation of our treatments, for:
- management of the investment relationship;
- management of buildings;
- the management of pre-litigation and litigation;
- the management of documents required by regulations or for legal reasons;
- maintenance and administration of websites.
7. WHAT TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA ARE CARRIED OUT OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
Your Data is not transferred to countries located outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter the " EEE ”), where data protection laws do not offer an adequate level of protection, in particular with regard to the processing, hosting or granting of remote access to the Data. Should data be transferred within the EEA, we warrant that (i) any transfer will be subject to appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and (ii) applicable data subject rights and effective legal remedies will be available.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, HOW TO EXERCISE THEM AND HOW TO CONTACT US?
- Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
Regarding the processing of your Data, you have the right:
- to obtain a copy of the Data that we hold about you and to receive information on the processing thereof;
- ask us to update or correct any Data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
You also have the right:
- to oppose or restrict the processing of your Data;
- to request the deletion of your Data;
- to ask us to send you some of your Data or to transfer it to another data controller.
- Contact us to exercise your rights
If you wish to exercise your rights above or if you have any questions regarding the use of your Data, you can contact the Company using one of the options below:
- You can send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can write to us at the following postal address:
Personal data processing department
153 boulevard Haussmann
Please clearly specify the information you wish to obtain, modify, have deleted or whose processing you wish to be restricted.
You can also contact us if you have any questions regarding our processing of your Data, using the contact options above.
Your requests will be processed as soon as possible. In addition to your request, we ask you to attach a photocopy of proof of identity so that we can verify your identity.
9. RIGHT TO LODGE A CLAIM WITH THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
You can file a complaint with the Commission Nationale d'Informatique et des Libertés (“CNIL”), which is the regulatory authority responsible for enforcing the Regulation on the protection of personal data in France, if you believe that your personal data is processed in a manner constituting an infringement of the GDPR, directly on the website https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir or by post to the following address: Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
10. MODIFICATION OF THIS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy reflects our current protection standards, which are subject to change. Any change will take effect from the publication of the last updated version of this Data protection policy.
If there are any changes, we will post those changes on this page and in such places as we deem appropriate based on the purpose and significance of the changes made.